tournys and bonuses?

UK Online Poker forum. Anything related to online poker goes here.

tournys and bonuses?

Postby righthand » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:52 pm

What Online Poker Site is the best for tournys and bonuses?
righthand

Re: tournys and bonuses?

Postby fetishgambler » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:53 pm

hmm good question! the 2 most easy sites to win on are PKR poker and paciffic poker...the bonus on paciffic poker and PKR are hard to get and not very good but the people are so bad it dont matter. Both fulltilt and Pokerstars only give you good bonus's if you play loads every day of every month which can be unfair.

But saying that Pokerstars is the best place in the world for tournaments..they do take for ever though but they have huge prizepools!!! in the recent WCOOP the main event had a 10.2 million prizepool!!! lol!!

hopes this makes sense...
fetishgambler

Postby rororoulette » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:31 pm

Which online poker gives the most money away for free tournaments?
rororoulette

Postby pokwang » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:34 pm

It's all a crapshoot. If you are not willing to put up your own money, the tournaments that offer big prizes are going to have thousands of entries.

One of the ones they advertise right now is playing poker at Atlantis with Daniel Negreanu. That prize package is worth well over $12,000, with the potential to win a million. But you'd need to win three or four tournaments in a row to get this prize.

Then there are sites like NLOP.com which offer free tournaments with tiny cash prizes. These are easier to win.

So if you will not actually put up real money (which is a pretty silly way to try and play poker, which is a gambling game), then you can play for a reasonable chance to win a tiny amount of money. Or you can play for an incredibly unlikely shot at winning a large amount of money.

You should read the article by Jesus Ferguson about going from $0 to $10,000 on Full Tilt Poker.
pokwang

Postby pair2pair » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:27 pm

What is the best free online poker tournament and how can I enter?
pair2pair

Postby thejoker » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:30 pm

The million dollar poker tournament is free. It is the 3rd time running. You need to get the entry from the site below. It is free to enter but the prize for 1st is 1 million dollars. They are paying the top 500 players. I think there are 3 tournaments a day.
thejoker

Postby dogplayer » Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:10 am

I also love to play poker and I enjoy especially playing online games. I always try to be updated with the most recent and quality tournaments on the net. There is one site which I recommend you to enter. It's called 777.com. I really love this site because it bring the users news, tips, ratings and reviews of the best poker rooms and a lot of interesting information about the poker and the online poker world. Furthermore, the guys from 777.com arrange every few weeks a poker tournament (freerolls, buy-in tournaments and more). For example, on 9-9-07 there is a big tournament where the winner gets $100 and the buy-in is only 10¢.

I hope I was helpful. If you need more information and guidance you are welcomed to contact me directly.
dogplayer

Return to Online Poker