Play Free Bingo and Win Money!

UK Online Bingo forum. Anything related to online bingo goes here.

Play Free Bingo and Win Money!

Postby ellajames » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:15 am

Do you want to win free money besides winning prizes? Then play bingo chat games!

Surprised? Well, bingo chat games are special bingo games that are played in bingo rooms while a game of bingo is on. Play them once and you'll see the amount of free money these games fetch you once you score a win.

To play bingo chat games, you need to be present in the bingo chat room. The chat host announces the rules and topic of the game before it starts. So, if you think you are up to the next chat game, you can go ahead and play it.

These games are usually based on the topics of commonsense and common-nonsense. So believe you me playing bingo chat games is fun anyhow.

When you play online bingo chat games and score a win, you are awarded free bonus points. One such bonus point is equal to one dollar on most websites. You can use these points to buy cards and play bingo for free!

So, are you ready for Bingo Mania to play bingo chat games? Then go ahead and have fun!
ellajames

Re: Play Free Bingo and Win Money!

Postby annayuu » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:12 am

There's another way to play free bingo and win real money without waiting for your chance to win. Follow these steps, and you'll get a free game and win real money.

1 - Join Bingo.
2 - Register.
3 - Then invite your friends to join as well and let them deposit.

You'll receive bonus points from Bingo that you can use to play Bingo and win real money.
annayuu

Re: Play Free Bingo and Win Money!

Postby little » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:04 pm

Thanks the great advice very hard to find Bingo websites. I would think there would be more then I came across this websites that provides free play therefore is free play really legit?
little

Return to Online Bingo